A 25,250-SF office-warehouse in downtown Little Rock tipped the scales at $2 million.
Rock Town Distillery Inc., led by Phil Brandon, bought the onetime home of Jungkind Photographic at 1201 Main St.
The seller is GSJ Properties, led by Glenn Petkovsek. The deal is financed with a five-year loan of $1.6 million from First State Bank of Lonoke.
The 0.96-acre development previously was linked with a March 2009 mortgage of $590,000 and March 2017 mortgage of $750,000 held by Regions Bank of Birmingham, Alabama.
GSJ Properties purchased the project in January 2001 as part of a $900,000 deal with Heartland Imaging Companies Inc. of Kansas City, Kansas.
An 8,489-SF building in downtown North Little Rock changed hands in a $940,000 deal.
Argenta Acquisitions LLC, led by Dr. John Pemberton, acquired the Pennington Studios project at 417-19 Main St.
The sellers are Larry and Joy Pennington.
The deal is backed with a five-year loan of $752,000 from First Security Bank of Searcy.
The Penningtons bought the 0.15-acre development for $285,000 in March 2005 from Kip and Carolyn Moore.
A Sherwood convenience store rang up a $450,000 sale.
Singh Dehal Corp., led by Manohar Dehal, purchased the 1,620-SF Landers Fuel Stop at 8212 Landers Road.
The sellers are Kyung and Dongsuk Hyon.
The deal is funded with a five-year loan of $345,000 from Arvest Bank of Fayetteville.
The project was acquired for $550,000 in September 2004 from Charles and Janet Garland.
A 6,835-SF home in the Heights area of Little Rock weighed in at $3.99 million.
7 Longfellow Circle Trust, led by David Snowden Jr. and his wife, Terri, bought the house from ELORAC Properties LLC, led by Marley Meyer Jones.
The pre-teardown property was purchased for $1.1 million in May 2007 from WRS Holdings LLC, led by Willis Smith.
A 2,045-SF home in the Heights area of Little Rock sold for $865,000.
Wooster Properties LLC, led by Joe Ford, acquired the house from James M. McHaney Testamentary Trust No. 1.
The McHaney family bought the residence for $33,000 in February 1957 from the estate of Lawrence Burrow.