by Todd Traub on Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2018 2:11 pm 4 min read
Inmates and parolees received associates of the arts degrees in ceremonies at the Arkansas Department of Correction unit in Wrightsville. The degrees were obtained through the Second Chance Pell Experimental Sites Initiative.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Jim Keet Cooks Up New Plans for Cock of the Walk 2 days ago
- Conway Hospital Rivalry Goes Before Lawmakers 2 days ago
- Largest Commercial Projects in Arkansas Top $2.1B 2 days ago
- Bear State's Matt Machen to Lead Enhanced Services at Arvest Bank 1 day ago
- Sued for Malpractice, Vaughn-Michael Cordes Files for Bankruptcy 2 days ago