Kori Kimes has joined Stone Bank in Harrison as a loan officer.
He was most recently an agriculture teacher at Nemo Vista High School in Center Ridge, where he was named Educator of the Year in 2014. He has a degree in agriculture from Arkansas Tech University at Russellville.
Michael Westerfield of BKD LLP, Sondra Masters of Walmart Inc. and Brian Pickett of Sam’s Club are among new members of the board of Junior Achievement of Arkansas in Little Rock.
The nonprofit, which provides financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurial education to students in kindergarten through 12th grade, also named the following as board members:
- Thomas Jones of AT&T
- Jay Meador of IberiaBank
- Cindy Westcott of Centerpoint Energy
- Allen Engstrom of CFO Network
- Allie Hazelwood of Sam’s Club
- Caleb Talley of Startup Junkie
- Travis Hester of Eat My Catfish
- Candice Lawrence of Caterpillar
- Heather Baker of Vowell Inc.
- Russ Martin of Relyance Bank
- Kristen Nicholson of Mangan Holcomb Partners
- McCabe Reynolds of Agency 101
- Steven Reynolds of Eagle Bank
- Kelly Suen of US Bank
Tonya Villines is president of Junior Achievement of Arkansas.
See more of this week's Movers & Shakers, and submit your own announcement at ArkansasBusiness.com/Movers.