Arkansas Business on Monday announced the 40 honorees in this year's 40 Under 40 class, which honors people in business, nonprofits and government making a significant impact.
The group, nominated by readers and chosen by the editors of Arkansas Business, will be recognized at a luncheon ceremony and in a special edition of Arkansas Business.
The 2020 40 Under 40 awards luncheon, presented by Bank OZK of Little Rock, is scheduled for 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. June 4 at the DoubleTree Little Rock.
Tickets can be purchased online at ArkansasBusiness.com/40Lunch.
- Ana Aguayo, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Luke Brown, Crews & Associates Inc.
- Jimmy Anthony, Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Chris Beaty, TeleComp
- Graycen Bigger, Farmers and Merchants Bank/NEA Regional Intermodal Authority
- Tim Bowen, Baptist Health
- Alisha Curtis, Arkansas Department of Commerce
- Joshua Davenport, Seal Solar
- Christopher S. Dickie, Natural State Recovery Centers
- Will Gladden, Signature Bank
- Heide Harrell, APR Rose Law Firm
- Ben Haynes, Davis & Haynes Insurance Inc.
- Adam Head, CARTI
- Brad Henry, Natural Capital
- Reggie Hill, University of the Ozarks
- Eric Hurley, Welspun Tubular LLC
- Kristen Kennon, iRealty Arkansas
- Arnoud Krijt, Uniti Group Inc.
- Brookshield Laurent, D.O. NYIT-College of Osteopathic Medicine at Arkansas State University
- Marquita Little-Numan, Winthrop Rockefeller Foundation
- Miguel Lopez, Encore Bank
- Eric Mangham, Arkansas Federal Credit Union
- Shaun Mayo, Sam's Club
- Julie McCallister, ECCI
- Rachael McGrew, Landmark CPAs
- Robert Moery, Broadview Strategies
- Sarah Moore, Arkansas State Board of Education
- Cliff Mullis, Hytrol Conveyor Company Inc.
- Amanda Nipper, Arkansas Children's
- Antwan Phillips, Wright Lindsey Jennings
- Dr. Austin Porter III, Arkansas Department of Health, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Lane Pruitt, Pruitt's Mid-State Stockyards
- John Rainwater, Rainwater Holt & Sexton
- Daniel Robinson, Simmons Bank
- Joe Rollins, Northwest Arkansas Council
- April Seggebruch, Movista
- Greg Sorenson, Southwest Power Pool
- Steve Sparks, Walmart
- Lee Strother, Colliers International Arkansas
- Shayla Teater, KTHV-TV, Channel 11
Profiles of the 40 honorees will be featured in a special edition of Arkansas Business on May 18.
For more information on the Arkansas Business of the Year Awards program, visit ArkansasBusiness.com/40lunch or contact Kelli Roy, awards events and marketing coordinator, at Kroy@abpg.com or (501) 455-9336.