The Independent Community Bankers of America and the Venture Center, in partnership with the state, will kick-off the ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator 2021 at 11 a.m. on Jan. 6 with a virtual unveiling of the 10 companies selected to participate in it.
A five-week incubator has been added to the schedule for this year’s accelerator, which has a fully virtual format. The Venture Center said the 10 companies address a broad range of areas relevant to community banks, including cybersecurity, lending and customer engagement.
Expected to attend the virtual event are:
- Noah Wilcox, ICBA chairman and president and CEO and chairman of Grand Rapids State Bank;
- ICBA President and CEO Rebeca Romero Rainey;
- ICBA Senior Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer Charles Potts;
- Venture Center Executive Director Wayne Miller;
- Little Rock Mayor Frank Scott Jr.; and
- Arkansas Commerce Secretary Mike Preston.