The family of America’s Car-Mart Inc. founder Bill Fleeman recently sold several of the auto dealer’s locations in northwest Arkansas. The buyer of the locations was Orion Real Estate Group in Miami, led by Joseph A. Sanz. At least five sales closed in the first days of 2021 and the combined price tag came out to slightly more than $4.7 million.
America’s Car-Mart, which recently relocated its headquarters from Bentonville to Rogers, will remain at the locations as Orion will assume the previous lease agreements.
The acquisitions are associated with a $11.2 million loan with First Security Bank in Fayetteville.
The locations sold are:
- 2620 W. Hudson Road in Rogers for $1.17 million;
- 2724 W. MLK Jr. Blvd. in Fayetteville for $1.1 million;
- 2007 S. Eighth St. in Rogers for $984,000;
- 1866 E. Robinson Ave. in Springdale for $922,000; and
- 3733 W. Sunset Ave. in Springdale for $534,000.
Bill Fleeman founded America’s Car-Mart in 1981 and sold the company in 1999, the same year he died of cancer.
The sellers of the Car-Mart locations were various subsidiaries led by Fleeman’s son, John Todd Fleeman.