Arkansas Business on Monday announced this year's class of 40 Under 40, a group of rising young professionals who will be honored with an in-person luncheon and an interactive virtual event on June 17 in Little Rock.
The annual feature highlights 40 people under the age of 40 who are making a significant impact on their companies, organizations and communities. They are the state's rising leaders; people you need to know when doing business in Arkansas.
As always, 40 Under 40 honorees are nominated by readers and chosen by the editors of Arkansas Business. The members of this year's class are:
- Brandon Barger, BSR Real Estate Investment Trust
- Alex Bennett, Medical Center of South Arkansas
- Matthew Boch, Dover Dixon Horne
- Michael Brown, Insight Leadership Group
- Ayoola Carleton, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Molly Collier Rawn, Experience Fayetteville
- Mihir Desai, Welspun Tubular
- Nate DiSarro, Content Titan
- Joe Ehrhardt, Teslar Software
- Rebekah Fincher, Conway Regional Health System
- Brian Fowler, Arkansas Surgical Hospital
- Luis Gonzalez, Walton Family Foundation
- Johnathan Goree, UAMS Health/UAMS Department of Anesthesiology
- Anna Beth Gorman, Women's Foundation of Arkansas
- Tom Hauskey, Tyson Foods Inc.
- Ashley Henderson, Bank OZK
- Rory Herndon, Xpress Boats/Veranda Luxury Pontoons
- Ashlie Hilbun, Arkansas Children's
- Katherine Holmstrom, Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Shawna Ives, White River Health Systems
- Kedrick Jones, SEAR Tech Services LLC
- Nick Kelley, Kelley Commercial Partners
- Andrew King, Kutak Rock
- Sarah Kinser, Arkansas Community Foundation
- Maneesh Krishnan, McClelland Consulting Engineers Inc.
- Brittany Little, Today’s Bank
- Samuel Lynd, NEA Baptist Health System
- Rusty Meeks, Arkansas Travelers Baseball Club Inc
- Elizabeth Michael, Bud Agency/Marian Consulting/Bark Bar
- Alain Monkam, Arvest Bank
- Meredith Moore, Rainwater Holt & Sexton
- Brooke Moore, MyVirtual.Lawyer
- Curtis Norris, Hytrol Conveyor Co. Inc.
- Taylor Otwell, Laravel
- Paul Parnell, Rose Law Firm
- Joey Price, Quattlebaum Grooms & Tull PLLC
- James Reddish, Little Rock Regional Chamber
- Grant Smith, Arkansas Department of Transformation and Shared Services
- Jennifer Styron, CARTI
- Josh Wilson, Ozarka College
Profiles of the 40 honorees will be featured in a special supplement of Arkansas Business to be distributed on May 17. Like last year, Arkansas Business will host an in-person luncheon ceremony with an interactive virtual experience, presented by Bank OZK of Little Rock, to celebrate the class. The event will take place June 17 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Little Rock.
Tickets can be purchased here.
For more information on Arkansas Business 40 Under 40, contact Awards Events and Marketing Coordinator Kelli Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 455-9336.