Two commercial projects tipped the scales in tandem transactions totaling $5.1 million.
TH Little Rock II LLC and JK Little Rock II LLC of St. Louis sold the 137,159-SF mixed-use Little Rock Corporate Center in south Little Rock for $2.6 million and the 82,080-SF Martin Brower Co. warehouse in North Little Rock for $2.5 million.
The buyers are 7123 I-30 LLC and 1324 Henderson LLC, both led by Justin Muller and Drew Holbert.
The 6.79-acre Little Rock development and the 9.37-acre North Little Rock property were acquired from New York’s Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States as part of two March 1999 deals totaling $3.7 million.
Capital View Sale
Adjoining commercial properties near the state Capitol weighed in at $1.5 million.
TJM Third & Bishop Properties LLC, led by Teddy and Julie Mullenix, bought the 5,004-SF Warehouse Liquor building at 1900 W. Third St., an adjoining 5.5-acre tract and the 3,696-SF Kidz Zone Daycare at 1910 W. Third St.
The seller is Capital View Properties LLC, led by Kelly Joiner and Mark Babbitt. The deal is financed with two three-year loans totaling $1.1 million from Little Rock’s Bank OZK.
The combined 6.52-acre Warehouse Liquor property was acquired for $850,000 in April 2006 from the Roger C. Mears Family Trust. The 1910 W. Third St. property was purchased for $357,000 in April 2008 from Jorden and Eva Davie.
A 25,650-SF office-warehouse in North Little Rock drew an $825,000 transaction. Arkansas Filter Inc., led by William Woolverton, acquired the 3809 MacArthur Drive project from MI Investment Group LLC, led by Mary Ives, Josh Miller and Phil Miller.
The 2.06-acre development was bought for $1 million in September 2003 from Martin-Aycock Properties, led by Robbie Martin and Harold Aycock.
A 14-unit apartment project in west Little Rock rang up a $692,780 sale.
Marsh PM LLC of Los Angeles purchased Baker School Apartments at 14707 Kanis and an adjoining 1,040-SF house. The seller is The Williams Group Ltd., led by Nicole Williams.
The deal is backed with a $554,224 loan from U.S. Bank of Cincinnati.
The combined 1.69-acre development was acquired for $283,000 in April 2017 from Jacquelyn Nwanodi.
A 7,414-SF office building in southwest Little Rock changed hands in a $120,000 deal.
Carolyn and Cleveland Jefferson II bought the 9110 Geyer Springs Road project from Professional Counseling Associates Inc., led by Sarah Hirsch.
The deal is funded with a five-year loan of $90,000 from First Horizon Bank of Memphis. The 0.53-acre property was purchased for $60,000 in November 1981 from Charles Jackson, Clarence Bibbs and Fred Faas.
A 6,746-SF home in west Little Rock’s Hickory Creek neighborhood tipped the scales at $1.4 million. William and Kathy Meriwether acquired the house from Christopher and Jennifer Ligon.
The residence was bought for $1.3 million in September 2010 from the Scarlett Romine Revocable Trust.
A 4,761-SF home in west Pulaski County’s Triple Creek neighborhood is under new ownership after a $751,000 deal. Elizabeth Bucolo purchased the 6.8-acre spread from Thomas and Mary Ann Robinson.
The deal is financed with a 30-year loan from $510,000 from Regions Bank of Birmingham, Alabama. The residence was acquired for $825,000 in July 2006 from Jett and Robin Ricks.
A 5,147-SF home in west Little Rock’s Sezanne Court neighborhood sold for $645,000. Meenachi Vallinayagam and Sundaravalli Manickam bought the house from Shawn and Janetta Andrews.
The deal is backed with a 30-year loan of $510,300 from U.S. Bank.
The residence was purchased for $670,000 in June 2013 from Michael and Theresa Huber.
A 2.71-acre site in west Pulaski County’s Waterview Estates neighborhood drew a $590,000 transaction.
Darrell and Andrea Chambliss acquired the land from Waterview Estates LLC, led by Rick Ferguson.
The property was bought in January 2004 as part of a $2.4 million deal with Soterra LLC of Jackson, Mississippi, an affiliate of Greif Brothers Corp. of Delaware, Ohio.
A 4,576-SF home in Sherwood’s Chimney Rock neighborhood rang up a $585,000 sale.
Eric and Robyn Everson purchased the house from Jeffrey and Donna Boone. The deal is funded with a 30-year loan of $510,000 from Regions Bank.
The Boones acquired the residence for $404,000 in July 1997 from John Owens and Gwen Owens.
A 3,247-SF home in west Little Rock’s Falstone Court neighborhood changed hands in a $570,000 deal. James Allen III and his wife, Patricia, bought the house from Jim Pace Homes LLC.
The deal is financed with a 20-year loan of $400,000 from Quicken Loans LLC of Detroit. The location was purchased for $91,000 in July 2020 from PotlatchDeltic Real Estate LLC.
A 4,361-SF home in west Little Rock’s Lamarche Place neighborhood sold for $520,000.
Christopher Merriott and I-Shin Wen acquired the house from Ghulam Khaleel. The deal is backed with a 30-year loan of $370,000 from Arkansas Federal Credit Union of Jacksonville.
The residence was bought for $530,000 in August 2006 from Sandbern Quality Homes Inc., led by Bernard Hochstetter.
A 3,316-SF home in west Little Rock’s Woodlands Edge neighborhood is under new ownership after a $500,000 deal.
Paul and Cynthia Abraham purchased the house from the Glenn C. Millner Children’s Trust, led by Lori Millner.
The trust acquired the residence for $445,000 in May 2015 from Billy Hartness Construction Co.