Financial technology leader FIS of Jacksonville, Florida, and The Venture Center of Little Rock announced Wednesday the 10 companies selected to participate in their 2021 FIS Fintech Accelerator program.
They, and their focus areas, are:
Array of New York. Credit monitoring.
- AtomicFI of Salt Lake City, Utah. Authentication/direct deposit.
- Bankifi of Manchester, UK. Banking-as-a-service.
- BankLabs of Little Rock. Lending.
- Informed.IQ of San Francisco, California. Automation.
- Long Game of San Francisco, California. Financial wellness.
- OakNorth Americas of New York. Lending.
- Railz of Toronto, data-as-a-service.
- TaxStatus of Atlanta, authentication/lending.
- Vymo of New York/Bangalore/Singapore, customer relationship management.
The public is invited to learn more about these companies at a kickoff event set for 11 a.m. June 9. Register for it here.
The 12-week program is in its sixth year and will be held virtually. It begins June 7 and has been preceded by a four-week program to prepare company founders to work with FIS and its clients.
“The future of fintech will be impacted by innovators that bring forward breakthrough technology ideas that have real-world value for financial services organizations,” said Ariel Mendiola, head of FIS Ventures, in a news release. “That’s the spirit of innovation we look for each year in our accelerator program, and we are seeing it again with this year’s applicants.”
“FIS continues to lead the world of innovation through programs including the FIS Fintech Accelerator, in partnership with the Venture Center,” added Wayne Miller, executive director of the Venture Center. “This program has grown immensely in both scope and stature over the past six years, and we are proud to play a pivotal role ushering in a new era of technology alongside the most talented founders in the world.”
The 2021 program will culminate with a Demo Day on Aug. 26.