Lives are changed at The Salvation Army’s Center of Hope shelter.
The Salvation Army’s mission is to meet human needs in Jesus’ name without discrimination.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Red Kettle Campaign and Angel Tree kickoff: Nov. 19, 2021
• Red Kettle season: Nov. 19 - Dec. 24, 2021
• Angel Tree (Adopt “angels” to provide underserved central Arkansas children with Christmas gifts): November - mid-December
• Center of Hope shelter is an emergency, low-barrier shelter for women and families. $250 runs the shelter for one night.
• A recent shelter fire ruined many items, so furniture for family bedrooms and living areas is needed. Goal: $10,000
• The shelter also needs new furniture for rooms that house single women. Goal: $10,000
• Gifts for Angel Tree recipients. Visit Sissy’s Log Cabin locations to adopt an angel.
1111 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501.374.9296 | salvationarmyaok.org/caac
Established: 1895 (in Little Rock)
Funding Sources: Individuals, corporations and foundations
Service Areas: Pulaski, Saline, Faulkner, Van Buren, Lonoke, Cleburne, White and Perry counties
AREA COMMANDERS: Majors Bill and Stephanie Mockabee
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Cliff McKinney, Chairman