Arvest Bank of Fayetteville on Friday announced that it's planning to sell 16 of its branch locations to Arkansas and Oklahoma banks.
Each of the deals is expected to close in the first quarter of 2022.
Farmers Bank & Trust Company of Magnolia is purchasing nine branches in Arkansas. The branch locations are:
- 960 S. Constitution Ave., Ashdown
- 504 W. Collin Raye Dr., De Queen
- 103 E. Third rd St., Dierks
- 214 N. First St., Glenwood
- 221 S. George St., Mount Ida
- 420 S. Main St., Nashville
- 205 E. Walnut, Paris
Farmers is also purchasing two branches in Oklahoma:
- 409 S. Park Dr., Broken Bow
- 702 SE Washington St., Idabel
Cross County Bank of Wynne is purchasing two Arvest branches in Arkansas:
- 709 W. Fleeman St., Manila
- 301 E. Drew St., Monette
FNBC Bank of Ash Flat is purchasing two branches in Missouri, their first locations outside Arkansas. The branch locations are:
- 1311 Porter Wagoner Blvd., West Plains
- 111 N. Maple Ave., Mountain Grove
Generations Bank of Rogers is buying one branch in Missouri:
- 12661 Missouri State Hwy. 13, Kimberling City
RCB Bank of Claremore, Oklahoma is acquiring two Arvest branches in a deal that includes ATM sites. The branch locations are:
- 301 W. Fourth Ave. in Caney, Kansas
- 810 E. Illinois Ave. in Vinita, Oklahoma
Arvest said in a news release that customers should continue banking as usual at those 16 locations until the deals close. The banks acquiring the branches will contact customers about converting their accounts.
Want more banking and real estate news? Click here to suscribe to our newsletters.