Stone Ward President Millie Ward has been elected board chair of the Little Rock Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, the bank announced.
Ward has served on the board since 2017. Her term as president expires at the end of the year.
Other changes to the board of directors include:
- Jamie Henry, vice president of finance, emerging payments at Walmart Inc. in Bentonville, has been reappointed by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors to a three-year term
- Jeff Lynch, president and CEO of Eagle Bank & Trust Co. in Little Rock, has been reappointed by the St. Louis Fed board of directors to a three-year term
Other board members are:
- Christopher Hegi, president and CEO of First Financial Bank in El Dorado
- Vickie Judy, chief financial officer and vice president at America's Car-Mart Inc. in Rogers
- Vincent Logan, chief financial officer and chief investment officer at the Native American Agriculture Fund in Fayetteville
- Darrin Williams, CEO of Southern Bancorp Inc. in Little Rock
The Little Rock Branch’s board of directors play an important role in helping the St. Louis Fed monitor economic conditions in the area.
Branch activities include conducting regional economic research and gathering monetary policy input from business leaders across Arkansas, promoting financial stability for low- and moderate-income communities and individuals, and providing economic education.
Robert Hopkins is senior vice president and regional executive of the Little Rock Branch.