Arkansas Business has announced this year's class of 40 Under 40, a group of rising young professionals who will be honored at a luncheon June 8 at the DoubleTree hotel in downtown Little Rock.
The annual feature highlights 40 people under the age of 40 who are making a significant impact on their companies, organizations and communities. They are the state's rising leaders — people you need to know when doing business in Arkansas.
As always, 40 Under 40 honorees are nominated by readers and chosen by the editors of Arkansas Business.
Tickets for the luncheon are available here.
The members of this year's class are:
- Jim Adams, GAR-BRO Manufacturing
- Tawana Bailey, City of West Memphis
- Betsy Baker, Rose Law Firm
- Devin Bates, Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, PLLC
- Chad Brown, Circumference Group
- Jamelle Brown, First Orion
- Matt Buchanan, Bank OZK
- Rachel Bunch, Arkansas Health Care Association
- Kevin Chaloner, US Bank
- Brandy Cook Richard, Arkansas Department of Inspector General
- Scott Dews, First Security Bank
- Tina Fletcher, Fletcher Education Solutions LLC
- Scott and Jordan Franklin, Stratice LLC
- Jamie Fugitt, Apptegy
- Solomon Graves, Arkansas Department of Corrections
- Bryan Greathouse, Centennial Bank
- Buddy Harding, Carty & Company
- Sara Heck, WACO Title Company
- Amanda Henard, Unity Health
- Jeremy Hill, City Year Little Rock
- Zack Hill, Few
- Quincy Hurst III, Superior Senior Care
- Raymond Long, Big Brothers Big Big Sisters of Central Arkansas
- Stephanie Magnuson, Tyson Foods
- George Makris III, Simmons First National Corporation
- Carter Malloy, AcreTrader
- Dr. Malachi Nichols, ForwARd Arkansas
- Anand Patel, AAO Management Inc.
- Chris Pritchard, CWP Productions
- Alex F. Ray, Johnson Controls
- Sarah Riffle, Arkansas Foodbank
- Jacob Robinson, Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Lana Roth, Producer’s Rice Mill Inc.
- Chase Selby, CTEH
- Hallie Shoffner, SFR Seed
- Rachel Sims, SKN, Miller Marsh
- Dr. Chychy Smith, Arkansas Department of Health
- John Teeter, C.R. Crawford Construction
- Tusty ten Bensel, UA Little Rock
- Anthony Young, Southern Bancorp Community Partners
Profiles of the 40 honorees will be featured in a special supplement of Arkansas Business to be distributed on May 23, 2022.
For more information on Arkansas Business 40 Under 40, contact Awards Events and Marketing Lead Kelli Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 455-9336.