The inaugural Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO will be held at the Statehouse Convention Center in Little Rock from July 29-31.
Presented by Federal Ammunition, attractions include:
- The Realtree Duck Hunters Stage with presentations by Justin Martin of Duck Dynasty, Billy Campbell of Dr. Duck, Jared Mophett of Honey Brake Lodge andÃ¢¯more.
- The Eukanuba/Lucky Duck Duck Dog Stage featuring training techniques, tips and gear from Chris Akin and Josh Miller, and professional duckÃ¢¯dog healthcare tips from Dr. John Myers.
- The BOSS Shotshells Delta Waterfowl Stage with presentations from Dr. Frank Rohwer, Dr. Scott Petrie, Dr. Chris Nicolai, John Devney, Joel Brice, Matt Chouinard, Mike Buxton and more.
- The Remington Decoys of the Delta Marsh Display. Author and historian Paul Wait willÃ¢¯be on hand to sign copies of his new book "Delta Waterfowl: How the Duck Hunters Organization Shaped Waterfowl Conservation in North America." And award-winningÃ¢¯decoy carver Pat Gregory of Bloomington, Illinois will display vintage Decoys of theÃ¢¯Delta Marsh from carvers such Duncan Ducharme, Torry Ward and Dr. Miles Pirnie. Gregory will also be giving interactive carving and painting demonstrations.
- The Federal Ammunition Delta Waterfowl Duck Hunters EXPO Exhibit Hall.
- The World Cutdown Duck Calling Championship presented by Mack's PrairieÃ¢¯Wings and Drake.
- The Eukanuba Duck Dog Parade to the door of the Convention Center .
The Federal Ammunition Champions of Delta Luncheon on Saturday will recognize outstanding scientists, volunteers and conservationists.
Ticket Prices are $10 per day (kids ages 16 and under are free), $25 for a three-day pass and $50 for the luncheon on July 30.