Governor-elect Sarah Huckabee Sanders has named the initial members of her senior staff.
- Chief of Staff Gretchen Conger, who was previously senior advisor on Sanders' campaign and deputy chief of staff to Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey
- Deputy Chief of Staff Judd Deere, who joined the campaign as communications director and has continued in that same capacity in Sanders' transition office
- Deputy Chief of Staff Kelly Eichler, who served as policy director for Gov. Asa Hutchinson and as criminal justice advisor for former Gov. Mike Huckabee
- Chief Legal Counsel Andrew "Vu" Ritchie, who is currently serving as deputy director of the transition and previously served as general counsel to campaign
- Director of Public Affairs Jordan Powell, who served as deputy campaign manager and is currently external affairs director in the transition
- Legislative Director Jamie Barker, who serves in the same capacity in the transition office and served as political director on the campaign
- Director of Cabinet Affairs Leslie Fisken, who served as chief of legislative affairs for the Arkansas Department of Parks, Heritage and Tourism and also worked in governmental relations at UAMS and served as an education policy advisor to Gov. Asa Hutchinson
- Director of Boards & Commissions Alex Flemister, who is serving in the same capacity in the office of the governor-elect, joined the transition after serving as director of operations on the campaign
- Policy Director Jack Sisson, who currently serves as the policy director in the transition office and served as policy advisor on the campaign
"I’ve known many of them for years, both as colleagues and friends, and each one brings invaluable experiences and expertise to the office," Sanders said in a statement. "Along with Chief of Staff Gretchen Conger, I am excited to have this team by my side as we work to take Arkansas to the top.