Carolyn Cobb has been named president and principal broker of Coldwell Banker RPM Group, the Little Rock real estate firm said in a news release Thursday.
Cobb replaces Robin Miller, who left the company after 37 years to launch her own boutique real estate firm.
Cobb has spent more than 15 years at Coldwell Banker RPM Group. She is the past president of the Arkansas Realtors Association and was a 2022 National Association of Realtors Hall of Fame inductee.
"I’m excited to take on this new role and am honored to work alongside so many talented agents who share our company’s vision," she said in the release.
The company also announced the promotion of Janet Cunningham to CFO and the hiring of six new employees in agent support systems, marketing and social media:
- Caroline Otwell, commercial sales associate
- John Mark Bogar, commercial research analyst
- Leigh Spann, managing broker, west Little Rock
- Melanie Ferrantelle, executive broker and trainer
- Ashton Krajewski, residential marketing consultant
- Kayla Kirksey, residential coordinator
The hires reflect broader growth at the company. Kris Upton, owner, president and CEO of RPM Group, said the company has added 30 new agents over the past three months.
The company now has more than 300 employees and associates.