Since 1988, Arkansas Business has honored the state’s top executives, small businesses and nonprofits with the annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards. Readers make nominations and an independent panel of judges selects the winners.
The winners will be announced at a special banquet Feb. 25 at the Statehouse Convention Center inside the Wally Allen Ballroom. The reception begins at 6 p.m. with dinner starting at 7 p.m. Tickets can be purchased by calling Leslie Gordy at (501) 372-1443, ext. 336; clicking here for the online form or by contacting Events@ABPG.com.
Click on the links below to read profiles of each of this year’s finalists, or go here to see the special section and find past finalists and winners.
Business of the Year – Category I
Business of the Year – Category II
Business of the Year – Category III
Nonprofit Organization of the Year
Nonprofit Executive of the Year
• Kelley Bass, Museum of Discovery
• Edward Clifford, Jones Trust
• Bill Plunkett, Habitat for Humanity of Central Arkansas
• Keith Vire, Arkansas Support Network Inc.
• Kathy Webb, Arkansas Hunger Relief Alliance
Business Executive of the Year
• Joshua Brown, Haag Brown Commercial Real Estate & Development
• Dick Cisne, Hudson Cisne & Co. LLP
• Leslie Davis, Harbor Environmental & Safety
• Brad Smith, Kimbel Mechanical Systems Inc.
• Dhu Thompson, Delta Plastics/Revolution Bag