Arkansas Business will host a Casino Royale-themed event sponsored by Oaklawn Racing and Casino Resort highlighting the 50 best places to work in Arkansas in September.
Show your support and find out why these companies are one of the best places to work in Arkansas by joining us Sept. 29 at 11:30 a.m. at the DoubleTree Little Rock, or by engaging in the virtual cheering section. The annual event is presented by presented by Consolidated Admin Services.
Emcees, Arkansas Business Publisher Mitch Bettis and Editor Lance Turner will highlight what sets these companies apart from the rest. Category winners and the Benchmark Award recipient will also be revealed at this special hybrid awards celebration.
For more information on the program or to purchase virtual watch parties, contact Awards Events and Marketing Lead Kelli Roy at kroy@ABPG.com or (501) 455-9336.
Arkansas Business’ annual “Best Places to Work” survey includes sections that examine leadership and planning; corporate culture and communication; employee relationships to supervisors; and pay and benefits. Employees complete the survey anonymously, and employers can analyze the results by specific topics and demographics, including age, sex, ethnicity, status, job role and department.
Employers pay a fee to take part in the survey, which is administered by Workforce Research Group.
Individual company scores are private information and available only to participants. For the awards program, Workforce Research Group compiles the data to determine which Arkansas firm wins the top “Benchmark Award” for general workplace excellence.
To be eligible for consideration, organizations must:
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Have a facility in the state of Arkansas
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in Arkansas
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
This year’s honorees are:
- ACE Glass Construction Corp.
- Acxiom LLC
- American Truck & Rail Audits Inc.
- Arkansas Federal Credit Union
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Benchmark Group Inc.
- Braswell & Son Pawnbrokers
- CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs
- Citizens Bank
- Conway Regional Health System
- Datamax Inc
- Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Encore Bank
- Evo Business Environments
- First Community Bank
- First Orion
- First Service Bank
- FNBC Bank
- G&G Independent Insurance
- Halff Associates Inc.
- Harbor Environmental and Safety
- Harrison Energy Partners
- Henderson Engineers
- My HR Professionals
- Optus Inc
- Rausch Coleman Homes
- Relyance Bank
- Ritter Communications
- Southwest Power Pool
- St. Bernards Medical Center
- Stone Ward
- Supreme Lending
- Taggart Architects
- Total Quality Logistics
- Travel Nurse Across America
- TRS Healthcare
- United Bank
- USAble Life
- VCC LLC
- WELSCO Inc.
- WER Architects
- Wonder State Box Company Inc.
- Wright Lindsey Jennings