CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs was founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1888 and has been serving the needs of Hot Springs and surrounding communities ever since.
What began as the first hospital in Garland County, has grown into an integrated health system including a 72-acre medical campus, more than 28 clinic locations and more than 100 physicians and 44 mid-level providers in the Hot Springs area.
The system is proud to be the most preferred provider of health care in the area, including the area’s only Level II trauma center, robotic surgery program and centers of excellence dedicated to heart and vascular services, cancer, diabetes, orthopedics, women’s services and wound care.
The medical care at CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs attends to the entire person — physically, socially and spiritually.
The system extends to employees a choice of two medical plans, each of which provides 100% of preventative care and a choice of two dental plans that also offer 100% preventive coverage. An in-house pharmacy offers 50% off prescription copays and coinsurance, and the system also provides accident, critical illness and identity theft protection voluntary benefits.
Generous retirement account matches are available after 1,000 paid hours in the first, or any, year.
There are a number of employee awards and recognitions while fun and camaraderie is promoted through employer sponsored events such as chili cook-offs, coworker appreciation luncheons, Christmas parties and Heritage Week festivities including snacks, games and a dunking booth.
CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs facilitates a Regional Prevention Advocacy Council, an Opioid Abuse Awareness Task Force and the Smoke Free Hot Springs Coalition, offering presentations on alcohol, tobacco and drug education.
See more of this year’s BEST PLACES TO WORK.
A supplement to Arkansas Business