A 137-bed nursing home in North Little Rock tipped the scales at $6.24 million.
3600 Richards Road LLC, an affiliate of Capital Funding Group of Baltimore, sold its namesake address, home to Premier Health & Rehabilitation Center.
The buyer is Richards Road Realty LLC, an affiliate of The Wellstone Group of Lakewood, New Jersey.
The deal is backed as part of a three-year funding agreement of $710 million with Greystone Monticello Funding SH-52 LLC of New York.
3600 Richards Road acquired the 5.25-acre development for nearly $6.8 million in June 2009 from GPH North Little Rock LLC, an affiliate of San Francisco’s Fillmore Capital Partners.
A mixed-use commercial project in the Heights area of Little Rock weighed in at $3.1 million.
KAV Realty LLC of Tulsa purchased the 6,450-SF home of The Pizzeria and Diet Center at 4910 Kavanaugh Blvd. and the neighboring 3,868-SF Centennial Bank branch at 4924 Kavanaugh Blvd.
The seller is Lyto Inc., led by Thomas Samuel.
The combined 0.69-acre development was assembled in deals with the Ella Alford McDonald Children’s Trust, $122,000 in September 1977; and the estate of W.D. Wrape, $280,000 in January 1983.
A 29,688-SF industrial building in west Little Rock rang up a $2.3 million sale.
CAP Management LLC, led by John Helms, acquired the project at 11421 Stagecoach Road.
The sellers are The Mustard Seed LLC, led by Ryan Edwards, and PBC Properties LLC, led by Pierce Curran.
The deal is financed with a $1.6 million loan from Conway’s Centennial Bank.
The 3.39-acre development was purchased in July 2021 as part of a $3.6 million deal.
The seller was HJJB Stagecoach LLC, led by Carol Hodges.
A 20,800-SF construction company complex in Little Rock changed hands in a $1.1 million deal.
BNA Real Estate LLC, an affiliate of Kajacs Contractors of Poplar Bluff, Missouri, bought the 3401 W. 65th St. project.
The seller is Rooney Real Estate Co. LLC, an affiliate of Manhattan Construction Group of Tulsa.
The deal is funded with a 10-year loan of $880,000 from Southern Bank of Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
Rooney Real Estate acquired the 5-acre development for $343,000 from Davidson Holding Co., led by Skip Davidson.
A 0.38-acre piece of a parking lot in downtown Little Rock sold for $1 million.
LR Louisiana Parking LLC, led by Haitham Alley, purchased the property at the northwest corner of Sixth and Louisiana streets.
The seller is Broadway Park LLC, led by Brett Pitts.
The deal is backed with a 20-year mortgage of $1 million carried by Broadway Park.
The parking area was bought for $500,000 in September 2012 from One Bank & Trust of Little Rock.
A 25,840-SF warehouse in Little Rock drew a $975,000 transaction.
St. Anthony’s Properties LLC, led by Dusty Robinson Duke, and Darrell Robinson acquired the Shearer Supply project at 6000 Scott Hamilton Drive.
The seller is OB CRE I LLC, led by Richard O’Brien.
OB CRE I purchased the 2.24-acre development for $665,000 in December 2020 from Shearer Investments LLC of Carrollton, Texas.
A 24,954-SF office building in downtown North Little Rock is under new ownership after an $830,000 deal.
Haybar Properties LLC, led by Bryan Hosto, bought the 800 N. Main St. project from the city of North Little Rock.
The deal is financed with a 30-year loan of $500,000 from First State Bank of Lonoke.
The 1.65-acre property was assembled in deals with A. Sanders, $5,000 in August 1943; the heirs of A. Sanders, $1,250 in January 1948; Paul and Hazel Dean, $20,500 in October 1967; Myrtle Smith, $29,000 in June 1993; and the Judge C. Byron B. Smith Jr. Grandsons’ Educational Trust, $24,000 in June 1994.
A 13,125-SF office-warehouse in North Little Rock rang up a $600,000 sale.
E&L Mechanical LLC, led by David Estates and John Lane, purchased the 220 Grant Park Circle project from Michael and Gretchen Gowen.
The deal is funded with a 20-year loan of $510,000 from First National Bank of Paragould.
The Gowens bought the 1.75-acre site for $41,000 in April 2001 from the city of North Little Rock.
A 1.05-acre commercial site in North Little Rock was assembled in two transactions totaling $505,966.
Shri Ram Associates LLC, led by Chet Patel, acquired an 0.83-acre property near the southeast corner of Stockton and Springhill drives for $370,000 from Horton’s Orthotics Lab Inc., led by Gary Horton.
An adjoining 0.22-acre parcel was bought for $135,966 from Woodcrest Co. LLP, led by James Matthews.
Horton’s purchased its land for $335,000 in June 2016 from Woodcrest.
Both properties were part of the 400-acre Springhill Farm the Matthews family acquired in August 1959.
John and Martha Matthews bought land from Fred and Katherine Watkins for $250,000.
A 14.54-acre parcel in west Pulaski County changed hands in a $500,000 deal.
The Hall Family Revocable Trust, led by Jerry and Monica Hall, purchased the land on the west side of Ferndale Cutoff Road at Denny Road from Phyllis Storthz.
The property was acquired in March 1966 as part of a $20,000 deal with Trend Inc., led by James Adams Jr., Robert Case, Alton Owens Jr., Sidney Thom and Harry Leggett Jr.
A 1.5-acre commercial site in west Little Rock sold for $393,594.
KMorris LLC, led by Keith Morris, bought the land at the northeast corner of Kanis and Atkins roads. The seller is Kanis Road LLC, led by Leslye Flake Shellam.
The property was purchased for $98,000 in June 1999 from Edward Lile.