4/26/2018 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents two hands-on workshops for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise software users on April 26 at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
The 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. session, QuickBooks for Beginners, is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software. Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, and more.
The 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. session, QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics, includes working with invoices, payments, bills, inventory and reports. A computer is provided during each interactive session.
Cost per session is $65. Seating is limited with registration required no later than April 25 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Podcast Roundup (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note)
- At What Price? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note)
- Better Read Than Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note)
- Walmart Exec Moves Include New CEO at Massmart in South Africa 2 days ago
- Arkansas Capital Corp. Awarded $35 Million in New Markets Tax Credits 19 hours ago
- Conway Takes Stock of Success, Role in Region 24 hours ago
- Citizens Bank's Batesville HQ Sets Model for New Branches 5 days ago
- SupplyPike to Move to Fayetteville, Create 180 Jobs 21 hours ago