7/24/2018 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Desktop" on July 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
This interactive workshop is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise).
Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, invoices, payments, bills, inventory, reports, and more. A computer and take-home workbook is provided. Cost to attend is $130. Seating is limited with registration required no later than July 23 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Acxiom Corp. May Be Gone, But Workers Remain in Arkansas 2 days ago
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 4 weeks ago
- DOJ Seeks Schwyhart Exam In Developer's Chapter 7 Case 2 days ago
- A News Dispatch From Arkadelphia 2 days ago
- McCain Plaza Takes Swing at Dick's Sporting Goods in Lease Fight 2 days ago