7/24/2018 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, AR 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Desktop" on July 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
This interactive workshop is designed for business owners and their employees with little or no experience using QuickBooks desktop software (Pro, Premier, and Enterprise).
Topics include company set up, transactions, working with lists, reconciling accounts, invoices, payments, bills, inventory, reports, and more. A computer and take-home workbook is provided. Cost to attend is $130. Seating is limited with registration required no later than July 23 at (479) 356-2067 or http://asbtdc.org/training/russellville-events.
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- 'Tort Reform' Returns: Lawmakers File Proposal to Allow Damage Limits 5 days ago
- Man Must Repay Nearly $1.5M in Bank Embezzlement Scheme 3 days ago
- Central Arkansas Lags U.S. in Slow-Growing Economy 1 week ago
- Truckers, Construction Firms Ready to Roll with Arkansas Highway Plan 4 days ago
- Big Deals of 2018 Skyrocket in Arkansas by 267 Percent 1 week ago