3/25/2020 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Russellville, Arkansas 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Online Basics & Beyond" from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. on March 25, at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
This interactive workshop is for those using or planning to use the cloud-based version of QuickBooks (Simple Start, Essentials or Online Plus). Topics build from navigation and company set up to reconciling accounts, handling revenue, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank feeds, inventory, customizing reports and more.
A computer and take-home workbook are provided. Cost to attend is $130. Seating is limited with registration required no later than March 23, at (479) 356-2067 or asbtdc.org/russellville-events.
- Update: Governor Extends School Closures to End of Academic Year 1 day ago
- Total Compensation Rises for Dillard Family Members 4 days ago
- Little Rock Approves Land Sale to Amazon in City's Port 2 hours ago
- Arkansas Banks Ready for Opportunity Amid Chaos 2 days ago
- Federal Reserve to Smooth Lending to Small Businesses 1 day ago