3/17/2020 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Fort Smith Public Library
Address: 3201 Rogers Ave., Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "Social Media for Business" from 10-11:30 a.m. on March 17, at the Fort Smith Public Library.
Utilizing social media for your business is now more important than ever! If you want to know how to do it right, join us as our speaker from Rock City Digital discusses the five golden rules of social media, how to create your own social media content strategy, how to capture creative content, and what programs to use to create easy graphics.
There is no cost to attend, thanks to Arvest Business Resource Center. Seating is limited with registration required no later than March 16 at (479) 356-2067 or asbtdc.org/russellville-events.
- Update: Governor Extends School Closures to End of Academic Year 1 day ago
- Total Compensation Rises for Dillard Family Members 4 days ago
- Little Rock Approves Land Sale to Amazon in City's Port 3 hours ago
- Arkansas Banks Ready for Opportunity Amid Chaos 2 days ago
- Federal Reserve to Smooth Lending to Small Businesses 1 day ago