Location: AEDC Offices
Address: 900 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR
The Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise Division of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission will host two free workshops on Jan. 15.
The Certification Assistance Workshop, from 9-11 a.m., will provides attendees with information and practical assistance for the state certification application process. In addition, businesses will learn how to connect with state contracting opportunities and the other benefits of becoming certified.
The Minority Business Loan Mobilization Guaranty Program workshop from 2-4 p.m. will help Arkansas state-certified minority businesses with loan guarantees from $10,000 up to $100,000. Attendees will learn how to obtain funding through the program when starting a state-funded or other approved project and how it can help their businesses grow.
- Former Walmart Exec David Glass Dies at 84 2 days ago
- $10M Pine Mountain Resort Aims to Lure Bikers, Cyclers to Eureka Springs 4 days ago
- Complex Path Led Dr. Benjamin Carlyle into Deep Debt 7 days ago
- Jay Bhama Named Chief of UAMS Cardiovascular Surgery 4 days ago
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commissions 3 days ago