10/1/2020 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Address: 1220 West 3rd Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
This seminar will provide the banker with an understanding of how to effectively lend to Small Businesses. The basics of small business lending will be covered including small business legal issues and how to provide credit to small businesses using key ratio analysis and cash flow techniques. Additionally, both "conventional" and SBA lending products will be reviewed.
The seminar will also cover how to deal with the business owner/guarantor, business risk factors to consider, and how to target market to small businesses in today's competitive market. A series of case studies will be utilized to illustrate the various small business lending concepts and techniques.
- Encore Bank Expands to Dallas-Fort Worth, Hires 2 to Lead Markets 1 day ago
- Chelsea Peters Named Chief Strategy Officer at Walton Family Foundation 9 hours ago
- Migration of State Agencies Generates Little Rock Office Ripples 5 days ago
- Business Hall of Fame Won't Add New Class in 2021 1 day ago
- Saracen Casino Chef Todd Gold on Running 8 Restaurants, Accepting A New Challenge 1 day ago