11/3/2020 8:00 am - 11/4/2020 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 671-2081
Address: VIRTUAL, Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
Due to popular demand, an additional two-day in-person income tax school session will be conducted November 3-4, 2020 in Little Rock.
Our annual tax schools are the perfect place for tax preparers and tax professionals to gain insight into changes regarding tax laws as well as continuing education hours.
Register now at https://uaex.formstack.com/forms/tax
We will be following the Arkansas Department of Health guidelines and protocols during the in-person session to keep everyone safe. Should the in-person event need to be cancelled due to COVID-19, you may transfer to one of the webinar options.
ABOUT OUR TAX SCHOOLS: Two-day IRS approved trainings; 16 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours including two hours of ethics; general review of current tax regulations; update of changes in existing tax laws.
For more information, visit uaex.edu/taxschool.
If you experience issues while trying to register or need additional information, please contact Kim Magee by email at: email@example.com or Nikki Dawson by phone at: (501) 671-2003.
- Arvest CEO Elected to National Board 18 hours ago
- Bank HQ Relocations Go Intra-City, Inter-County 4 days ago
- New Tyson Foods CEO Dean Banks Talks Company's Digital Transformation 3 days ago
- Attorney General Announces $6.5M in Settlements with Preferred Family Healthcare 16 hours ago
- Women Leaders Confront 'Imposter Syndrome,' Other Challenges at Jonesboro Summit 1 day ago