9/21/2020 @ 12:00 pm
At the end of a year unlike any other, Arkansas Arts Center leaders and Little Rock Mayor Frank Scott Jr. will, at a virtual event, reflect on the Arts Center’s key accomplishments, provide updates on the construction of the new building, and share exciting plans for the future.
Arts Center leaders will also announce the Winthrop Rockefeller Award recipient, and celebrate supporters, members, and staff.
The mayor will speak, along with:
- Harriet Stephens, Building Committee chair and capital campaign co-chair;
- Warren Stephens, foundation chair and capital campaign co-chair;
- Board of Trustees President Van Tilbury; and
- Executive Director Victoria Ramirez.
- Encore Bank Expands to Dallas-Fort Worth, Hires 2 to Lead Markets 1 day ago
- Chelsea Peters Named Chief Strategy Officer at Walton Family Foundation 9 hours ago
- Migration of State Agencies Generates Little Rock Office Ripples 5 days ago
- Business Hall of Fame Won't Add New Class in 2021 1 day ago
- Saracen Casino Chef Todd Gold on Running 8 Restaurants, Accepting A New Challenge 1 day ago