9/16/2020 @ 2:30 pm
Game day will look a little different this year, but University of Arkansas Athletic Director Hunter Yurachek and his team are making sure Razorback fans can Call Those Hogs, while feeling safe during this unprecedented time. Join him, Deputy Athletic Director for External Engagement Rick Thorpe and Senior Associate Athletic Director of Guest Experience & Event Management Chris Pohl to learn how COVID-19 is impacting everything from tickets to Razorback practices to the actual sporting events themselves. Register here. This is part of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce's/Associated Industries of Arkansas' “RechARge Arkansas” series, which is sponsored by sponsored by Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Delta Dental of Arkansas and Walmart.
- Encore Bank Expands to Dallas-Fort Worth, Hires 2 to Lead Markets 1 day ago
- Chelsea Peters Named Chief Strategy Officer at Walton Family Foundation 7 hours ago
- Migration of State Agencies Generates Little Rock Office Ripples 5 days ago
- Business Hall of Fame Won't Add New Class in 2021 1 day ago
- Arkansas Motorcoach Industry Desperate for Aid 5 days ago