11/12/2020 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Address: 1220 West 3rd Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Should you phase out your safe deposit service NOW? Many nationwide mega banks are phasing out their safe deposit services and not installing any boxes in new branches. They regard them as a headache, expensive to install, complicated to operate and maintain and not very lucrative.
There is an estimated 30 million safe deposit boxes now rented in thousands of community banks and credit unions. These boxes are offered to consumers within a highly regulated industry but there are very few laws governing how to run a safe deposit operation. There are also no guidelines to follow if a financial institution decides to eliminate this service.
This presentation provides answers for the most frequently asked "phasing out" questions and addresses the many important "pros and cons" for continuing or discontinuing this service.
- Timber! Record Lumber Prices Fall Back to Earth 2 days ago
- Seal Solar Adds John Elkins, Seasoned Energy Attorney 2 days ago
- AcreTrader Investors Pool Cash to Buy Farmland 2 days ago
- Commercial Real Estate Absorption in Northwest Arkansas Highest Since 2012, Report Says 18 hours ago
- Washington Regional Acquires 15 Acres to Expand Operations 2 days ago