11/12/2020 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Address: 1220 West 3rd Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Should you phase out your safe deposit service NOW? Many nationwide mega banks are phasing out their safe deposit services and not installing any boxes in new branches. They regard them as a headache, expensive to install, complicated to operate and maintain and not very lucrative.
There is an estimated 30 million safe deposit boxes now rented in thousands of community banks and credit unions. These boxes are offered to consumers within a highly regulated industry but there are very few laws governing how to run a safe deposit operation. There are also no guidelines to follow if a financial institution decides to eliminate this service.
This presentation provides answers for the most frequently asked "phasing out" questions and addresses the many important "pros and cons" for continuing or discontinuing this service.
- Arvest CEO Elected to National Board 18 hours ago
- Bank HQ Relocations Go Intra-City, Inter-County 4 days ago
- New Tyson Foods CEO Dean Banks Talks Company's Digital Transformation 3 days ago
- Attorney General Announces $6.5M in Settlements with Preferred Family Healthcare 16 hours ago
- Women Leaders Confront 'Imposter Syndrome,' Other Challenges at Jonesboro Summit 2 days ago