11/9/2020 8:00 am - 11/13/2020 4:00 pm
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Location: ABA Professional Development Center
Address: 1220 West 3rd Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
A trained lender is a commodity in today's market that cannot be overlooked. Whether you are a 15-year veteran lender or junior lender; learning or just refreshing your lending skills is a necessity in today's competitive banking environment.
The purpose of the ABA Commercial Lending School is to prepare commercial lenders who have not been exposed to formal commercial lending education — or lenders who want to broaden their commercial lending knowledge — to serve efficiently and profitably as commercial loan officers.
This school is an intensive, one-week school that exposes students to the major issues commercial lenders face. Eleven different instructional modules throughout the week along with group case study work will address multiple topics, and are taught and led by a top-notch banking veteran who will give you plenty of opportunity to ask questions, share concerns, and learn from the best!
- Arvest CEO Elected to National Board 18 hours ago
- Bank HQ Relocations Go Intra-City, Inter-County 4 days ago
- New Tyson Foods CEO Dean Banks Talks Company's Digital Transformation 3 days ago
- Attorney General Announces $6.5M in Settlements with Preferred Family Healthcare 16 hours ago
- Women Leaders Confront 'Imposter Syndrome,' Other Challenges at Jonesboro Summit 1 day ago