11/9/2020 8:00 am - 11/13/2020 4:00 pm
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Location: ABA Professional Development Center
Address: 1220 West 3rd Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
A trained lender is a commodity in today's market that cannot be overlooked. Whether you are a 15-year veteran lender or junior lender; learning or just refreshing your lending skills is a necessity in today's competitive banking environment.
The purpose of the ABA Commercial Lending School is to prepare commercial lenders who have not been exposed to formal commercial lending education — or lenders who want to broaden their commercial lending knowledge — to serve efficiently and profitably as commercial loan officers.
This school is an intensive, one-week school that exposes students to the major issues commercial lenders face. Eleven different instructional modules throughout the week along with group case study work will address multiple topics, and are taught and led by a top-notch banking veteran who will give you plenty of opportunity to ask questions, share concerns, and learn from the best!
- Timber! Record Lumber Prices Fall Back to Earth 2 days ago
- Seal Solar Adds John Elkins, Seasoned Energy Attorney 2 days ago
- AcreTrader Investors Pool Cash to Buy Farmland 2 days ago
- Commercial Real Estate Absorption in Northwest Arkansas Highest Since 2012, Report Says 18 hours ago
- Washington Regional Acquires 15 Acres to Expand Operations 1 day ago