Dean Banks, Tyson Foods’ president and incoming CEO, will be the featured speaker of the 2020 Northwest Arkansas Technology Summit, which will be held virtually this year, from Oct. 18–21. Banks will also be joined by Scott Spradley, Tyson Foods’ executive vice president and chief technology officer. Tickets to the summit can be purchased here.
- Arvest CEO Elected to National Board 17 hours ago
- Bank HQ Relocations Go Intra-City, Inter-County 4 days ago
- New Tyson Foods CEO Dean Banks Talks Company's Digital Transformation 2 days ago
- Attorney General Announces $6.5M in Settlements with Preferred Family Healthcare 16 hours ago
- Women Leaders Confront 'Imposter Syndrome,' Other Challenges at Jonesboro Summit 1 day ago