11/17/2020 8:00 am - 11/18/2020 5:00 pm
Phone: (501) 500-0812
Location: Instructor-Led Online
Address: 600 E. Captiol Ave. #1030, Little Rock, AR 72202
The American Cyber Alliance (powered by Forge Institute) is offering this two-day training course that provides IT Professionals with an Introduction to Cybersecurity in regards to Operating Systems, Networking, Cryptography and Cybersecurity applied sciences (Wireless, Malware, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Ethical Hacking, Active Defense, Basic Threat Hunting, Log Review.).
What: Cybersecurity for IT Professionals
When: November 17-18, 2020
Where: Online Instructor-Led Registration
Deadline: November 10, 2020
*Net as low as $625 per participant with discounts and tuition reimbursements available for eligible Arkansas employers.
Ask our team for more details.
Who Should Take This Course: IT Auditors, IT Specialists, System Admins, Software Developers, Systems Engineers, Networking, Financial and Risk Analysts and any other IT Professionals who want to emerge themselves in Cybersecurity Concepts.
Continuing Education Units: Qualifies for 1.4
- Timber! Record Lumber Prices Fall Back to Earth 2 days ago
- Seal Solar Adds John Elkins, Seasoned Energy Attorney 2 days ago
- AcreTrader Investors Pool Cash to Buy Farmland 2 days ago
- Commercial Real Estate Absorption in Northwest Arkansas Highest Since 2012, Report Says 18 hours ago
- Washington Regional Acquires 15 Acres to Expand Operations 2 days ago