12/9/2020 9:00 am - 12/10/2020 3:30 pm
Phone: (501) 376-3741
Address: 1220 West 3rd Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
This virtual two-day program led by David Kemp is designed to provide lenders and analyst the tools required to understand and use financial information provided by borrowers.
The key to producing high quality analysis is being able to understand the actions or inactions of your borrower's management team. We then must be able to ask the borrowers the right questions. The goal is to measure risk, develop loan structure, and the capacity to repay the loan.
The Loan Officer/Analyst must be able to communicate that information to Loan Committee and the customer. Ultimately, good Loan Officers are able to provide value-added information that allows their borrowers to make better business decisions.
Specific topics to be covered include: Review of Accounting, Ratio Analysis, Borrowing Causes, Cash Flow Analysis and Projections.
- Chris Crain Seeks Emancipation From Family Business Ventures 7 days ago
- Simmons Bank Names Leaders for 2 New Divisions 3 days ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's CEO Welcomes Better Days 1 day ago
- ATA: I-40 Closure Could Cost Trucking $2.4M A Day 2 days ago
- Conway Regional Sees Benefits of New Doctors 7 days ago