12/16/2020 8:25 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7653
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The students of the UA Little Rock Accounting Society and Beta Alpha Psi will be hosting this year's event via Zoom Webinar.
Attendance for the entire day will earn one hour of tax, two hours of accounting, two hours of ethics (one state board house) and three hours of other CPE.
Speakers will come from FASB, the AICPA, the Arkansas State Board of Public Accountancy, ASBTDC, Frost, Landmark and UALR professors.
Register right here.
- Arkansas Ranks 50th in 2020 Voter Turnout 5 days ago
- Dawn Scott Leaving THV11 Anchor Desk After 21 Years 1 week ago
- Arkansas' Top Stockholders: 2020 Very Good for Walton Family Fortune 5 days ago
- Game & Fish Deer Kills Draws Cammack Village Uproar 5 days ago
- Pine Bluff Snaps Up Newport Marijuana Cultivator 5 days ago