12/16/2020 8:25 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (501) 683-7653
Address: 2801 S. University Ave., Little Rock, AR 72204
The students of the UA Little Rock Accounting Society and Beta Alpha Psi will be hosting this year's event via Zoom Webinar.
Attendance for the entire day will earn one hour of tax, two hours of accounting, two hours of ethics (one state board house) and three hours of other CPE.
Speakers will come from FASB, the AICPA, the Arkansas State Board of Public Accountancy, ASBTDC, Frost, Landmark and UALR professors.
Register right here.
- Chris Crain Seeks Emancipation From Family Business Ventures 7 days ago
- Simmons Bank Names Leaders for 2 New Divisions 3 days ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's CEO Welcomes Better Days 1 day ago
- ATA: I-40 Closure Could Cost Trucking $2.4M A Day 2 days ago
- Conway Regional Sees Benefits of New Doctors 7 days ago