1/20/2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Price: $50, $100
The Arkansas Bankers Association and the State Chamber/AIA are teaming up to host the 2021 Virtual Financial Forecast featuring Michael Pakko of the Arkansas Economic Development Institute, who will provide an Arkansas forecast, and Tyler Mondres of the American Bankers Association, who will provide a national forecast.
Learn how COVID-19 impacted our industries, cities and downtowns, the economy, consumer spending, the workforce and more. The speakers will also look at developing economic trends and early patterns to predict how Arkansas's economy will fare in 2021.
The cost for State Chamber/AIA members is $50. The cost for non-members is $100. To view a brochure that provides additional information on the Virtual Financial Forecast, click here. To register, click here.
- Huckabees Turning From Sunshine to Opportunity 17 hours ago
- Simmons Battles Encore Bank 17 hours ago
- Dannelley Takes Full Ownership of Magna IV 17 hours ago
- Greg Cockmon Named CEO of Cromwell Architects Engineers 7 hours ago
- Arkansas to Expand COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Today 10 hours ago