2/8/2021 @ 1:00 pm
The Arkansas Rice Farmers and Arkansas Rice Council will hold their annual meeting virtually at 1 p.m. Monday, Feb. 8.
The COVID-friendly event will begin with an overview on national affairs and activities from U.S. Senate Ag Committee Ranking Member U.S. Sen. John Boozman and USA Rice CEO Betsy Ward.
Arkansas Rice Council President Dow Brantley of England will provide an update on checkoff programs. Arkansas Agriculture Secretary Wes Ward will deliver an industry update to include discussion of voluntary smoke management.
Arkansas Senate Ag Committee Chair Ronald Caldwell and House Ag Committee Chair DeAnn Vaught have also been invited to address attendees.
Individual registration and sponsorship opportunities can be found here. Zoom access information will be emailed to all registered attendees prior to the event.
Individual registration deadline is Feb. 1. Sponsorship registration deadline is Jan. 25.
- Huckabees Turning From Sunshine to Opportunity 17 hours ago
- Simmons Battles Encore Bank 17 hours ago
- Dannelley Takes Full Ownership of Magna IV 17 hours ago
- Greg Cockmon Named CEO of Cromwell Architects Engineers 8 hours ago
- Arkansas to Expand COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Today 10 hours ago