4/22/2021 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Phone: (501) 812-2771
Join us for Arkansas' premiere cooking competition is going virtual this year, but promises to still deliver the food, fun and philanthropy!
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, organizers of Diamond Chef Arkansas have decided to make it a virtual event, Diamond Chef On-Demand, scheduled for Thursday, April 22, 2021.
The new format promises to deliver the action-packed culinary showdown and creative cuisine experiences guests have come to love including specially curated food boxes to enjoy while they watch.
This year's competitors are:
- Chef Jordan Davis (Chenal Country Club)
- 2019 Diamond Chef Champion Chef Bonner Cameron (Allsopp & Chappele)
- Chef Matias De Matthaeis (Capital Hotel)
- Chef Joseph Salguiero (Pleasant Valley Country Club)
- Chef Brian Townley (Vault at 723)
- Chef Geovanny Villagran (La Casa de mi Abuelita - Mawmaw's House)
Proceeds from Diamond Chef Arkansas benefit the University of Arkansas Technical College - your support of this event is most critical during this time of pandemic because our students are among those impacted most. They are the frontline workers assisting with COVID-19 relief as well as members of the hospitality and restaurant industry which has suffered tremendously due to social distancing mandates. Sponsorships are available as well as individual tickets.
- KATV Channel 7 Departs River Market 2 days ago
- Enrollment Declines, Deficit Prompt Reorg at UAFS 21 hours ago
- BancorpSouth to Acquire Cadence Bank 2 days ago
- Unity Health Invests $16M in Jacksonville 2 days ago
- Jury Awards Texas Company $115M in Lawsuit Against Walmart 2 days ago