5/25/2021 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Arkansas Tech University
Address: 106 West O Street, Rothwell Hall, Room 308, Russellville, Arkansas 72801
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Desktop Basics & Beyond" from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on May 25, at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville.
This interactive workshop is for those using or planning to use QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, or Enterprise) software.
Topics build from navigation and company set up to reconciling accounts, handling revenue, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank feeds, inventory, customizing reports and more.
A computer and take-home workbook are provided. Cost to attend is $130. Seating is limited with registration required no later than May 24, at (479) 356-2067 or asbtdc.org/russellville-events.
- More Focus on Lithium Flowing Under Arkansas 5 days ago
- Kroger Closes Stores, Edwards to Prevent New Food Desert 3 days ago
- University of Arkansas Chancellor Joe Steinmetz to Resign 17 hours ago
- Walmart Invests in Drone Company 1 day ago
- First Community Expands in Conway 5 days ago