6/22/2021 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Phone: (479) 356-2067
Location: Landmark CPAs
Address: 3101 S 70th St, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
The Arkansas Tech Small Business and Technology Development Center presents "QuickBooks Desktop Basics & Beyond" from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on June 22 at Landmark CPAs in Fort Smith.
This interactive workshop is for those using or planning to use QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, or Enterprise) software.
Topics build from navigation and company set up to reconciling accounts, handling revenue, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank feeds, inventory, customizing reports and more.
A computer and take-home workbook are provided. Cost to attend is $130. Seating is limited with registration required no later than June 21 at (479) 356-2067 or asbtdc.org/russellville-events.
- More Focus on Lithium Flowing Under Arkansas 5 days ago
- University of Arkansas Chancellor Joe Steinmetz to Resign 19 hours ago
- Kroger Closes Stores, Edwards to Prevent New Food Desert 3 days ago
- First Community Expands in Conway 5 days ago
- Walmart Invests in Drone Company 1 day ago