5/20/2021 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Price: Free to Chamber members / $15 to non-members
Phone: (501) 377-6004
Location: Little Rock Regional Chamber
Address: One Chamber Plaza, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
Join us from 8:30-10 a.m. Thursday, May 20 for our second Equip of 2021: "'You're on Mute!' A Discussion on Post-Pandemic Workplace Recovery," presented by Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield.
This will be an in-person event, but seating will be limited to maintain safety precautions, so register today!
Taking the best we learned from forced remote work and optimizing for today's business reality. The year 2020 forced most businesses into remote work. What followed was the technical equivalent of a land grab, with too many businesses chasing too few necessary components such as laptops, networking gear and cameras.
Today, as businesses wrestle with the common question of remote versus in-office work, we need solutions to bring the frantically-bought infrastructure into harmony. This session explores key considerations for businesses as we all prepare for a workplace that will look different than pre-pandemic.
Areas addressed will include:
- Turning hastily-bought technology into a plan
- Creating healthy infrastructure and a healthy workplace
- Best practices every business needs in a post-pandemic workplace
After the session, participants can expect to have a better understanding of:
- Why assessing what was purchased in haste against the realities of the post-pandemic workplace is of extreme importance
- The importance of determining your business go-forward plan and adapting your technology to the plan
- The basis for determining what this might cost your business (H / M / L investment)
- The importance of determining how all these components support the business as a strategy
- 8:30 a.m.: Welcome
- 8:40 a.m.: Sponsor remarks
- 8:43 a.m.: Session begins
- 9:45 a.m.: Q&A
- 10 a.m.: Session ends
- More Focus on Lithium Flowing Under Arkansas 5 days ago
- University of Arkansas Chancellor Joe Steinmetz to Resign 19 hours ago
- Kroger Closes Stores, Edwards to Prevent New Food Desert 3 days ago
- First Community Expands in Conway 5 days ago
- Walmart Invests in Drone Company 1 day ago