8/2/2021 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mario Wallace, founder and president of All Things Strategic, will lead "Small Business Strategies for Success,” a new online series hosted by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center in partnership with Remix Ideas and Hope Credit Union.
The three-part series starts Aug. 2, with a session on industry framework and marketing systems for acquiring and retaining customers, building a culture of trust, and upselling. This virtual course is designed for prospective and current entrepreneurs of color, whether you are looking to start a business on a strong foundation or seeking to improve systems in an existing business. Also, during each class, an attendee will receive a $25 gift card sponsored by Hope Credit Union. Register here.
- New Lonoke School's Goal? Keeping Talent on the Farm 3 days ago
- Jonesboro Sun Building's Sale Reflects New Economy of News 1 day ago
- Garver HQ in North Little Rock Sells for $13.2M (Real Deals) 3 days ago
- Mars Petcare Invests Another $117M in Fort Smith Factory Expansion 14 hours ago
- Big Farm Subsidies Surge Is Crisis-Driven, Industry Says 3 days ago