8/9/2021 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mario Wallace, founder and president of All Things Strategic, will lead "Small Business Strategies for Success,” a new online series hosted by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center in partnership with Remix Ideas and Hope Credit Union.
The three-part series will continue Aug. 9, with a second session, on value-driven operations. This virtual course is designed for prospective and current entrepreneurs of color, whether you are looking to start a business on a strong foundation or seeking to improve systems in an existing business. Also, during each class, an attendee will receive a $25 gift card sponsored by Hope Credit Union. Register here.
- New Lonoke School's Goal? Keeping Talent on the Farm 3 days ago
- Jonesboro Sun Building's Sale Reflects New Economy of News 1 day ago
- AcreTrader Investors Pool Cash to Buy Farmland 3 days ago
- Timber! Record Lumber Prices Fall Back to Earth 3 days ago
- Commercial Real Estate Absorption in Northwest Arkansas Highest Since 2012, Report Says 2 days ago