8/11/2021 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join Arkansas Economic Developers & Chamber Executives and Dave Shideler with Heartland Forward to unpack the Arkansas Economic Recovery Strategy, a report that was commissioned by the Governor's Task Force for Economic Recovery and release earlier this month. The report centers around recommendations in six areas: talent and workforce; innovation and research; entrepreneurship and small businesses; health care; supply chains and logistics; and high-speed internet. Attend this webinar to explore how local entities can implement strategies in their community, and hear suggestions around funding and actions that can be taken to reinforce the state's overall strategy concerning economic recovery and growth. Register here in advance.
- KATV News Director Fired in Race-Related Furor 17 hours ago
- CenterPoint Ordered to Credit Arkansas Ratepayers $10.4M 2 days ago
- NAI Harmon Group Buys Fort Chaffee Land For $1.37M 2 days ago
- Adult-Use Cannabis on Horizon as Study Looks at Medical Marijuana Data 1 day ago
- Warehouse in Rogers Sold For $7.6M 2 days ago