10/7/2021 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
The World Services for the Blind Foundation will host the 21st annual Vision Award luncheon Thursday, Oct. 7, honoring Ronnie Dedman of AT&T Arkansas.
Dedman is a graduate of both Leadership Greater Little Rock, sponsored by the Little Rock Chamber, and Leadership Arkansas, the Arkansas State Chamber’s leadership program. He has served as a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters, and as a past member of the Little Rock Rotary Club. He was also recognized as a Paul Harris Fellow and received the Junior Achievement of Arkansas 2020 Legacy Award for his exceptional leadership in supporting academic excellence in Arkansas.
- New Owners Work to Keep Community Bakery's ‘Magic' 6 days ago
- Home BancShares to Acquire Happy Bancshares of Texas in $919M Deal 4 days ago
- Construction Underway at Drax Group's Wood Pellet Plant in Russellville 2 days ago
- Arvest Bank Announces Tech Partners for Next-Gen Banking Platform 2 days ago
- Lisa Academy West Sold for $10.7M 6 days ago