1/13/2022 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Price: $50 for members, $100 for nonmembers
The Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and Arkansas Bankers Association will host their Virtual Financial Forecast from 10-11 a.m. on Jan. 13.
How will Arkansas's and the country's economy fare in 2022? What are the developing economic trends and patterns facing Arkansas's businesses?
Register here for the event to find out from industry experts and business leaders. Speakers include Tyler Mondres, senior manager of research for the Office of the Chief Economist with the American Bankers Association, and Michael Pakko, chief economist and state economic forecaster for the Arkansas Economic Development Institute at the Univeristy of Arkansas in Little Rock.
- Jess's Chicken Getting Ready to Roost 2 days ago
- Toro Acquires Intimidator Group of Batesville for $400M 1 day ago
- Sherman Tate to Receive 'Legacy of Leadership' Award 2 days ago
- Batesville's First Community Bank Joins $2B Club 2 days ago
- Hendren Heads New Hall Booth Smith Office (Movers & Shakers) 2 days ago