12/8/2022 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Little Rock Statehouse Convention Center, Wally Allen Ballroom
Address: 100 E. Markham Road, Little Rock, AR 72201
On Thursday, Dec. 8, the Little Rock Regional Chamber will hold its 157th annual meeting.
This year’s luncheon will feature a state-of-the-industry conversation with Rick Cooper, chairman and CEO, and Grady Harvell, president and COO, of W&W/AFCO Steel.
W&W/AFCO Steel has continuous steel fabricator and erector experience dating back to 1909 andoperates 19 production facilities across the United States. The company’s latest expansion, an $18.7 million steel fabrication plant with 115 new jobs, was announced at the Little Rock Port in April.
Chamber leadership will also outline and celebrate strategic results accomplished in 2022.
- Main Event Sets January Opening in Little Rock 1 week ago
- Family Legal Battle at K. Hall & Sons 6 days ago
- Old VA Hospital Redevelopment Poised for Final Push 6 days ago
- Citing New Evidence, Walmart Wants $115M Verdict Reversed 4 months ago
- Wright's Barbecue Takes Another Step Toward Little Rock Location 2 weeks ago