11/15/2023 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Location: Doubletree by Hilton
Address: 424 W. Markham, Little Rock, AR 72201
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Arkansas Chapter will honor the 2023 AFP National Philanthropy Day Honorees and Finalists at a luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 15, at the Doubletree Hotel in Little Rock.
AFP will celebrate its 38th year of honoring philanthropists who have given their time, talent, and support to nonprofits in Arkansas. National Philanthropy Day is the special day set aside to recognize and pay tribute to the impact of philanthropy in the world around us. It's a day to honor those people active in the philanthropic community who have made our lives, our communities and our world a better place.
- Lifetime Achievement - Kathy Webb
- President’s Award - Rotary District 6150
- Outstanding Philanthropist - Susie and Charles Morgan
- Outstanding Professional - Melody Sugg
- Outstanding Young Professional - Ryan Miller
2023 FINALISTS - Winner will be announced at NPD
- Outstanding Volunteer Youth Fundraiser - Bella Crow, Turner Seibert, and Josie & Jessie Webb
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser - Loren and Thomas Bartole, Kelly Rigby, and Gerald Thomas
- Outstanding Volunteer Youth Organization - ACCESS Life, ALPS, and National Charity League
- Outstanding Corporation - Bank OZK, Southern Bancorp, and Tyson Foods
- Outstanding Volunteer Organization - RISE Scholarship Program,Riveted Razorbacks Airstream Club, and Women’s Own Worth
- Outstanding Foundation - The Methodist Foundation for Arkansas and Simmons First Foundation
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) is an international organization of more than 30,000 members in 222 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. The association fosters development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession.
For information regarding National Philanthropy Day Luncheon event details, please contact Jennifer Owens Buie, email@example.com, Lynn Kilbourne, LKilbourne@MethodistFoundationAR.org, or Laura Grimes, firstname.lastname@example.org.