We are excited to announce Arkansas Business has selected a new independent firm to partner with — Workforce Research Group. For those who have participated in the past, this partnership will include much of what you are familiar with from past surveys including the Employer Questionnaire, Employee Survey and Insights reports. In addition to the typical questions found in the employee opinion survey, the survey will also focus on topics such as diversity and inclusion and work-life balance. Please be sure to review the requirements below to make sure you are signed up to receive the official Best Places to Work in Arkansas survey.
To be eligible for consideration, organizations must:
• Be a publicly or privately held business
• Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
• Have a facility in the state of Arkansas
• Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in Arkansas
• Must be in business a minimum of one year
How to enter your organization
All organizations will participate in one of three ways:
1.Fill out the form below, and Workforce Research Group will contact you with information regarding the employeer questionnaire and employee survey timeline
2. As an individual organization possessing one Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
3. As the parent/holding company of multiple organizations with one FEIN for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all eligible employees working for that parent/holding company.
4. Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organization may register separately if each subsidiary organization possesses a separate FEIN. If the organization has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same FEIN.
Which employees to include
Include all current, full- and part-time Arkansas employees in the survey process, from the CEO, partners, all the way to line-level employees, including remote employees. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in Arkansas.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, PRN, 1099 employees/independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organizations.
Common industry-specific eligibility questions
Consulting: Include full- and part-time employee consultants working at client sites.
Hotels: Please keep the following in mind when providing your U.S. employee count: What company owns and operates your hotel? What company name is on employees’ paychecks? Do you share the same FEIN as the large hotel corporation? If the name is the same for all these questions, please enter the U.S. employee total of the hotel corporation. If not, please enter the U.S. count of your location only.
Real Estate: Real estate agents are independent contractors (1099) and are therefore not eligible for the survey.
Staffing: Include only full- and part-time employees of the staffing agency working in-house. Exclude employees working at a client site.
Please visit bestplacestoworkar.com to register for the 2023 program.
Fill out the form HERE to sign-up to be among the first to receive more information when registration for the 2023 program opens.