Social Media/Marketing Assistant
- Company: Group 5 West Inc
- Updated: 4/3/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Marketing
If you like a fast-paced environment and working in a team atmosphere then you may perfect for this position! We're looking for a college senior or recent graduate who is looking to make the move into the agency business.
There is the opportunity for advancement and we're looking for the perfect employee to fit the role.
Applicants must be highly motivated, creative and have excellent communication skills.
Social Media Experience
College degree. - Marketing, Advertising, PR preferred
Excellent work history.
Job requirements include:
• Manage social media marketing campaigns.
• Develop relevant content topics to reach target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns and/or Pay Per click campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
• Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org